Exhibitor Participation Rules & Regulations
Terms & Conditions of Exhibiting in ISE Shows
The Terms and Conditions on the second page of your “Application/Contract for Exhibit Space” will be enforced at ISE Shows. If you have any questions, please contact ISE in advance or ask an ISE Representative at the show.
Local Laws, Rules and Regulations
As guests in the facility and the city, we must follow all local regulations, which are designed primarily to ensure public safety. We are required to comply with all federal, state and municipal laws and administrative rules, including but not limited to those relating to licenses and permits, property protected by copyright, work hours, work conditions, safety standards and payment of wages and taxes.
Caution! – DO NOT call 911 yourself! This will cause confusion and delay emergency services.
Each Show Facility has very specific emergency procedures in place in cooperation with local Emergency Services. In case of emergency, the procedure is:
- Contact an ISE Show Staff person on the floor or at the ISE Registration/Information Desk.
- ISE will contact the Facility Manager.
- The Facility Manager will contact Emergency Services and direct them through the most efficient path to the emergency location.
ISE and all Exhibitors are required to follow these industry standard Event Facility Fire Marshal rules.
Exhibits MUST be Staffed & Open All Show Hours
- ISE Shows open to the public promptly and continue through all advertised hours.
- Attendees pay to come to the ISE & they expect to see an exhibitor in each booth. If an exhibit is not staffed, the consumer has a bad impression, not just of your company, but of the show.
- If, for any reason, you must leave your booth unattended during show hours for more than a few minutes, please notify your neighbor and the ISE Registration/Information Desk.
- Companies that do not staff their booth all public show hours will not be allowed to exhibit in future ISE shows and will forfeit all deposits.
- All exhibits must set up per schedule, at least one hour before the show is open to the public.
- If you will be late for an unexpected reason, you must notify your ISE representative as soon as possible.
- Staffing your exhibit all public hours is in the terms of your exhibit space contract; conditional for exhibiting with ISE.
Safety & Security
ISE and Facility Management are not financially liable for losses of any kind. Exhibitors are responsible for carrying General Liability Insurance and insuring their exhibit and business.
Potential of theft and disappearance can be greatly reduced if precautions are taken:
- Avoid leaving any small items of significant value in booths overnight.
- If possible, cover your display with a flameproof drop cloth.
- Run wire or cable through as many items as possible and lock. A solidly constructed, lockable trunk provides security and storage for small articles.
- Make sure all labels are properly completed for items left to be shipped or stored.
- Report any theft or suspicious person immediately to the ISE Registration/Information Desk. ISE will notify Security Staff, who will file an incident report.
- Lock valuables in the trunk of your car where they are not visible.
- Travel in pairs at night.
- Ask your hotel for a safe deposit box to store valuables (ie: extra cash, checks, credit card receipts, etc).
For safety purposes, children under the age of 15 may not be on the show floor during set-up or tear-down hours.
The Security staff retained by ISE is charged with the responsibility of protecting your property and ensuring show rules are enforced. Your cooperation is important. Adequate security staff has been scheduled during the hours that the building can be accessed; please observe these hours. Please respect other exhibitors’ property by staying out of all exhibit areas other than your own, unless invited.
Firearm Display Requirements
For the safety of exhibitors, facility personnel and public, only non-functional rifles and shotguns for the purpose of sport may be displayed. All gun displays must have the written approval from ISE in advance. Call 800-545-6100 or email service@SportsExpos.com for approval. No sales are allowed on-site; display only. All guns will have firing pins removed (when practical) and trigger locks in place. No ammunition, powder or primers are allowed. All firearms must be under the close supervision of the exhibitor at all times or locked away.
Any game calling, AV equipment, electric equipment, microphones or machinery that is determined to be disruptive to other exhibitors is not permitted. Please respect the opportunity for others around you to conduct business.
Public health safety rules prohibit animals, including pets, in most public facilities. Dogs necessary to assist disabled persons are permitted.
Exhibits that include dogs - All animals must be confined to the exhibit space, and when possible, kept in a portable kennel or pen. During transit, animals must be on a leash, tether or rein.
Food & Beverage Etiquette
Exhibit staff eating and drinking in the exhibit space during show hours is discouraged. Alcohol distribution to the public, which is state license controlled, and consumption of alcohol at exhibits is prohibited.